What is R600A Refrigerant?
R600A is a refrigerant grade Iso-Butane that is accessible as a characteristic refrigerant. The refrigerant is utilized in a wide cluster of utilizations and is the ideal swap for destructive refrigerants, like R12, R22, and different CFCs and HCFCs.
R600A is acquiring fame throughout the long term, given its low Global Warming Potential (GWP). Accordingly, it has turned into the favored refrigerant for light business and homegrown refrigeration units like coolers, independent presentation units, ice chests, and drink containers. The refrigerant is non-poisonous, has zero ODP, and champions its extraordinary execution of thermodynamics.
Properties of R600A:
Here is a portion of the top properties of the R600A refrigerant.
- R600A is agreeable to the climate – doesn’t cause the nursery impact
- It has a low power utilization
- The refrigerant is viable with various oils
- Its heap temperature speed is low
- The cooling execution of R600A is exceptionally solid.
Uses of R600A:
R600A has turned into the refrigerant of decision as featured before due to its eco-accommodating properties. We should check out a portion of the utilization of this refrigerant.
- The refrigerant is utilized in geothermal power age
- R600A is great for modern refrigeration
- It’s material in drink containers
- It’s utilized in dehumidifiers
- R600A can be utilized in modules and candy machines
- They can likewise be utilized as feedstock in the petrochemical business
- It’s utilized in spray showers
R600a Product Nature
1. Vapor Pressure
Dissipation of R600a at – 25°C is 55% of R-134a and 45% of R-12, and its distinct edge of boiling over is 15K and 18K higher than R-134a and R-12, separately. This makes the working tension a lot lower than different refrigerants utilized previously. The evaporator of the family cooler can be worked at a strain lower than the environmental tension.
2. Refrigeration Capacity
The unit refrigeration limit of R600a is half of R12 and 55% of R-134a, so R600a requires blower stroke relocation two times as extensive as R12.
As indicated by the mass, the filling volume of R600a is around 45% of R-134a and 40% of R-12. Experience has shown that the refrigeration framework is extremely delicate to the prerequisite of the refrigerant filling sum and should be filled rigorously as indicated by the necessary precision. Just 20g should be filled in a little cooler, and the precision is inside 1g. The most extreme charge in family coolers or little apparatuses is 150g.